We're Back!

Hi Y'all!!!

It's been a while since we've had our blog up and running. Take note of the new domain for our blog, it's a bit different than before. I hope to have updates on here as to the exciting happenings of our lives. I'm working on a website for my technology in the classroom course, which makes me miss our personal blog all the more.

The new year has brought about some exciting new developments. Jorden has been able to work on a variety of exciting productions, including the Sundance Film Festival and Olympic Pre-Trials in Park City, some ESPN games, and a bunch of other random projects.

I have a new opportunity to finish off my degree with an internship instead of student teaching. This would mean that I would attend classes throughout the summer to finish off my coursework at BYU. Then, come August 17th, I would have my own classroom full-time for the full school year. I'm incredibly excited! The only thing I'm truly apprehensive about is that I don't get to choose my own grade level. The principal will place me wherever he or she thinks I will be the best fit. Depending on the grade level, I have some fun classroom themes in mind. All of this means that Jorden has a huge job keeping me sane, at which he does great.

In the meantime, we've been enjoying winter in Provo. Jorden laughs at how I seem to turn into an excited 5 year old every time it starts snowing. Somehow the novelty still hasn't worn off. Provo is conveniently located near several of our siblings; it has been wonderful getting to visit with them as often as we do. Game nights are still among our favorite things to do and Jorden gladly takes advantage of any opportunity to play Nerts.

1 comment:

  1. Yippee--I'm so glad your blog is back! I look forward to seeing and hearing new things!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS